The city of Williamsport’s Children’s Magical Christmas Parade with Santa is this Friday at 6:00pm!
It starts on market street and moves down 4th to Elmira with Santa then helping Mayor Slaughter light the city’s Christmas Tree at the corner of 4th and Hepburn streets immediately following the parade!
Santa will meet with the kids to hear what’s on their list this year!
- THE ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS IN WILLIAMSPORT’S BRANDON PARK
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd ~5:00pm – 8:00pm~
- THE MONTGOMERY CHRISTMAS PARADE IS
SATURDAY DECEMBER 4th ~@ 1:00pm~
- THE LOYALSOCK TOWNSHIP CHRISTMAS PARADE IS
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th ~@ 1:30pm~
- THE JERSEY SHORE CHRISTMAS PARADE IS
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th ~@ 4:00pm
- SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT WILL HOLD THEIR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING ON
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th BEGINNING AT 4:00pm AT THE BORO BUILDING ON WEST SOUTHERN AVENUE WITH DRINKS, SNACKS, GAMES & SO MUCH FUN
…WITH SANTA ARRIVING THERE AT 5:00pm